What have you been up to over the winter, one of the coldest for ages and wet, wet, wet? Things are drying out now, thank goodness, and our little town is already perking up for the holiday season. We’ve been busy getting our B&B in Newquay ready for a constant stream of guests, making sure everything’s really comfortable and smart for you. If you’re looking for room availability, click here to see the rooms we have available right now
Why book with us? For a start we have our own car park, something that’s seriously desirable in a busy town where parking can be tricky. We’re literally two minutes’ walk from the town centre and five minutes from the beach. Our B&B is comfy, friendly and convenient, and some of our guests return to us year after year.
Our 33 rooms all have central heating, a flat screen TV and tea and coffee making equipment. We provide a popular self-service breakfast service from 8am to 10am, perfect for early and late risers. And while we’re very central we also happen to be in a nice, quiet area so you get the best of both worlds.
There’s loads going on during April in Newquay, too, as the tourist season kicks off again with a vengeance. Our beaches are already filling up with early revellers and the surf’s up! Why not book your room now so you know it’s sorted? If you visit us this month you can enjoy all this and more…
- The Lappa Valley Railway has opened its doors again, as popular as ever with people of every age
- Flambards Theme Park is open again too, with rides, attractions and a thrilling entertainment programme for 2018
- You have until 15th April to join the fun at Pirate’s Quest in Newquay to undertake a very special mission set by Captain Blackbeard – will you be the one to find the famous Golden Egg?
- Camel Creek Adventure Park is thrilled to be op[en again and looking forward to delighting thousands of you this season
- The Man Engine – it’s totally extraordinary, and you’ll never see anything like it again… the biggest mechanical engine ever constructed in the UK returns to the South West for April. You really won’t believe your eyes.
- Newquay Amateur Football Club hosts all sorts of cool events every year, and 2018’s no different. Keep your eyes open for brilliant live entertainment at the town’s footie ground, including St George’s Day, when there’s an English Sports Quiz and special offers on selected drinks including cottage pie and a pint of Spitfire for just four quid
- . The same goes for the town’s Rowing Club, which holds events through the holiday season too
- Surfers Against Sewage are at it again, doing their excellent work through the season with numerous Beach Cleaning events – and this time around they’re aiming for a record-breaking attempt to combat marine pollution
- Tall Trees Newquay is your venue for live music and they’re featuring some very special local artists on 7th April
- Getting married? There’s an excellent Wedding Open Day at the Atlantic Hotel on 15th April, packed with inspiration
- Trerice Manor hosts a cool jazz evening with dinner in their barn restaurant on 20th April
- 21st April is one for your diary, the date when Cornwall Pride 2018 holds its annual Gala Dinner at the Atlantic Hotel, Newquay
- On 26th and 27th April it’s Goodfest Cornwall at Fistral Beach, a creative treat for all the family
- There’s a Spring Concert at St Michael’s Church on Saturday 28th, and a Spring Fayre at Newquay Orchard on 29th